Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Hair for my Bride

Gaye has been wanting to do something with her hair for awhile now. She tried pulling her bangs to the side but that wasn't working, at least not fast enough. She was looking a lot like a teenager as she continually swept her hair to the side of her face, so maybe it was giving her that youthful look she was searching for.

I guess not. She tried colors. It gets a little bit redder each time. She may look like an old-time police car with the "cherry" on top if she isn't careful. I had to ask if she had cataracts just to be sure that she wasn't seeing it a lot less red than it was. She doesn't take to teasing about that sort of stuff as well as guys do, you know.

So she went to see Nikki to get it cut again and they finally agreed on this one. I think that it looks good. I would call it a "fun" style with out too much work except that she still spends a fair amount of time in the mornings getting the doo to do what it does.

I think that I'll get mine done next. That one all the guys my age seem to be wearing looks better and better. You know the one that I mean - the one with the hole in the middle. And when I start the moustache again, I'll just tell her that I'm just trying out another "men's doo". I'll let you know if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment