Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Day In The Life - 5/25: Start a Daily Picture


I read something about documenting your life by doing a photo a day and that sounded interesting so I thought I would try it. I have not managed to remember to get something every day and have actually missed some big ones.

Now I need to get caught up and add to it as close to daily as possible . . . or at least weekly.

This day, 5/25 was not only Ann Mellor's birthday but the day I had to take the car back into the shop for brakes. I had the front brakes done at the beginning of the year and then had the rears done recently but the system was acting funny so I took it back in. They were great! They turned the front rotors and re-surfaced the pads at no charge! I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for an auto shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment