Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Day In The Life - 5/27: Graduation and Levis

I actually did TWO things today that were memorable. It was graduation for all of those seniors at Dobson high School again. One of our neighborhood friends, the Reeds, have a daughter who graduated. The past couple of years the weather has been poor and due to holding the ceremony in-doors, the number of people who could attend was restricted. So, anticipating that, we did not go. We later found out that they held it out doors anyway. Darn - it would have been so much fun to go and watch these kids celebrate their escape from Azkaban. :)

Since we could not attend, or so we thought, we went and decorated their home for Taryn with a sign and a banner.

Earlier int he day Gaye and I went out and finally bought me a couple more pairs of Levis so that I could stop trying to wear the ones with holes everywhere I went. That was cause for celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment