Thursday, December 09, 2010

A Day In The Life - 12/09/2010: Eating From The Garden

I love working in the garden. I love eating from the garden. But carrots are a new experience for me. They grow in dirt. What I mean is, the part that you eat grows right down in the dirt. Now, that may not be news to you, but for a boy who loves to go eat straight from the garden, no washing required, this is a new experience. As can be seen, these things don't come out of the ground washed, scrubbed and looking grocery store nice. These things are ugly with a capitol UHG! They have hair like your grandmother's lip. In fact, if your grand mother had been a mud wrestler, this could be her! But tastee! Yum. I didn't know that carrots had flavors. I guess that is because what you get in the stores don't! They are mostly orange pieces of soft wood. But these babies are great!
So, I am outta here 'cause there are more things waiting for my taste buds in the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment