Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Day In The Life - 05/12/2011: AZ Mills Mall Ride

Since I usually ride at night during the warmer weather it is really hard to get some decent pictures without a tripod and I didn't happen to have one tonight. The hold-your-breath technique wasn't working very well nor was the set-the-camera-on-the-wall strategy. So this was about the best that I could get with the lights on the canal and the tail lights of the cars going over the freeway stack just south of the Broadway curve.
I did finally find a small outcropping along the canal that helped out some as I lay in the dirt along the bank of the canal. I was afraid that some jogger would come by and think that I was dead or deranged or something. But the picture quality was a bit better this time.
Note to self - take the gorilla pod when you go riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment