Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Day In The Life - 05/21/2011: Furniture, Anyone?

 The furniture has arrived. Actually, the furniture arrived because we went and got it and brought it home and now I am beginning to assemble it.
As with most IKEA stuff, you end up with quite a selection of allen wrenches and assorted leftovers when you are done. I wonder if I can make some sort of an art project out of them?
I have started on the desk but as you can see there are many boxes to go that have file cabinets, drawers and overhead cabinets along with cable trays, computer racks, lights and other stuff. It should be way more fun than I deserve. Gaye's job is to haul out the cardboard containers with all of the wrappings. That sounds like a deal. I could get lost in all of that stuff, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment