Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Day In The Life - 05/19/2011: Yellow to Gray

 I probably mentioned this already but Gaye decided that it was time to repaint the office. I had enjoyed my favorite shades of wake up green for a few years and she wanted something a little more sophisticated. So she chose a bright yellow (It was manilla folder yellow).
She did most of the taping because she konws that if she doesn't that I will wing it and there will be splashes of paint in all the wrong places.
Just after we got the place all painted - we hadn't even taken the plastic up yet, we were out looking at furniture for the office and she decided that gray would look much better. I agreed only because the tape and plastic were still in place.
I does look pretty good. And I think that the color will probably go better with the furniture that we were looking at anyway. Good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment