Sunday, November 06, 2011

A Day In The Life - 07/15/2011: To The Beach!

 We went with our Young Single Adult ward (don't even ask how Gaye and I got involves with a ward that is either young or single) to San Diego. Today we drove from Phoenix to San Diego. The beach and pizza is the first stop. I just had to rent a bicycle to go zipping along, testing my nimbleness at avoiding collisions with people who are clueless that there might some life form besides themselves on the roadway. But I managed to do it with a smile on my face.
 Gaye and I walked from the south end of Mission beach north to the pier. The view of the whole south end of the beach was wonderful. The weather was perfect for a stole of a couple of miles each way.
 The Pier has bungalows that you can rent with places to park. But anyone can walk out on the pier to fish or to look.
 The sunset was spectacular.
 We gathered for dinner. First a few . . .
. . . and then a lot. You can always catch singles with food because they are active and poor (mostly). And this was a great group to hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment