Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Day In The Life - 10/11/2011: Are We There Yet?

 It is still Tuesday. We picked up our rental car. This one is more interesting than most. It kind of makes me want to do some off-roading through the bush.
 We still had 90 miles to go from New Orleans to Biloxi - a different state and venue. I am SO looking forward to this.
 It is so good to see Drew and Beth. They are looking good and are in great spirits. Their house is very cute.
And we were feeling so great that our first night out we went to their favorite restaurant. It is a high-end, deluxe burger place. They made one of the best burgers and you got to deck it with just about anything. And . . . well, it was really good and I ate way more than I should have. As usual when I travel. Fortunately, we only tried out the grill. The bar still remains a mystery. But our drinks did come in mugs. At least I think they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment