Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Day In The Life - 09/11/2011: The Goose Girl

I had finished reading the Hunger Games again. Gaye had convinced me that I should read The Goose Girl. But I wanted to get to another series that I was really more interested in. I figured that I would do a quick read and then move on. But then it got interesting. I read a few pages on Sunday (before Labor Day) and then I was hooked. I finished it Monday night. Gaye had mentioned that there were a couple more books in the series and she just happened to have them. Just happened. Right. Wednesday I started Enna Burning and finished it the same day. Friday I started River Secrets and finished on Saturday. Yeah, I kind of liked them . . . a lot. I recommend them to those who may be looking for a light read with an intriguing story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment