Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Day In The Life - 11/25/2010: Turkey Assasination Day

 I love Thanksgiving! It is the entry way to the holiday season and everything that goes with it. The shopping. The hustle and bustle. The really good food. But most of all, the best people in the world - family and great friends. The meal is always outside. We are fortunate enough here in southern Arizona to have great weather for Thanksgiving, if a bit on the chilly side in the shade.
 Gaye and Jenn are enjoying some good conversation when I caught them in this Kodak moment.
 Drew and Audrey are discussing something onthe computer as their great moment in blog history came to call.
My only regret is that I can't spend all the time I would like to with all of the people that I would love to talk with and still take pictures. So I snap a few here and there and the rest will have to be in memory and relationships.
 After dinner the family went to Fort Lowell park for some pictures since Drew and Paul will shortly be heading off to the military and we may not be gathered together again for some time.

Ben is wearing the hat the Noah wore in his school play. Noah was a drum stick. So we were all enjoying it during the photo shoot while the kids played on the toys.
Gaye is demonstrating that she can (almost) keep up with the third-graders that she teaches. She must be youthening. I hope she doesn't pull something that won't grow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment