Monday, December 26, 2011

A Day In The Life - 11/05/2011: Cool Mountain Views

 So, I am out taking Mom to one of her all-day Saturday classes on the far east side of Mesa, almost into Apache Junction, when I take note of the Superstition Mountains.
I must be a natural-born wanderer because I just had to get to a picture-taking view point so I headed east on Southern.
 It was a chilly morning (by Arizona standards) and the clouds were hanging low over the mountains. When I got to the end of Southern near Gold Canyon Rd., I still had a bit farther to go before I could miss most of the power lines and houses - but I finally found a spot.
 The morning light added relief to the picture making the canyons more visible than usual.
The north side was also cool but I could net get a wide enough angle to see the whole thing in one picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment