Friday, September 17, 2010

A Day In The Life - 9/17: Dirt and Dog

The garden has taken off. I have sprouts everywhere. I have Joy School sprouts, Cub Sprouts (get it?), single sprouts, family sprouts, tall spouts, skinny sprouts even sprouts with chicken pox. I guess I got carried away there. But they are coming up by the fist full. But most of those are either weeds or volunteers. Not volunteers like the kind they had in the Revolutionary War. More like the kind you get when someone says "Free Food" or "You can sleep on my couch until you get a job." But there is a better cure for the garden variety than for the couch type. I just spray them with a little roundup. And it really does kill them down to the roots.
So I am out doing the garden thing. The dog is out with me doing the dog thing. "And what is the 'Dog Thing'?" you ask. You will just have to catch the quick video is when it refers to our dog (Betty Poops) and getting a free rub in the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment