Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Day In The Life - 9/28: I Love Tuesdays

I love Tuesdays. They have become our date nights for the past month. Not that we don't go out on Fridays . . . and Saturdays, but we also get to do so much together on Tuesdays as well.
Gaye has had some classes that she is taking for her school career on Tuesdays. (She does those without me.) Then I pick her up from class and we go to Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. Those are always spectacular. I would pay the price for the classes just for the entertainment because they are so much fun. He really makes us see ourselves in some of the dumb things that we do financially.
And then Gaye usually has a coupon for free or reduced food somewhere so we get to go out and eat (or at least treat) while we talk about the things from class. And here we are at Culver's - again. Man, they have good ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment