Monday, August 02, 2010

A Day In The Life - 7/26: Lounge Lizard Cat

This picture just made me laugh. This cat, who I have renamed "Itchy Brother" with his white sibling, "Great White Brother", loves the windows. He is constantly poking his nose through the blinds or watching the birds and action through the glass door. At times I have even seen him running from window to window to follow the action of his brother who was outside.
Here he is lounging in the sun from the window on the top of the couch cushion - that is until in his sleep he rolls over between the cushion and the couch. But what humors me is that this does not phase him a bit. There he lies with his back feet just pointing to the sky and his belly exposed to all the world. He is definitely in Cat Heaven. Forget the dog's life - I'll take the cat's life any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment