Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Day In The Life - 8/18: Work

Yes, I do still work. In spite of my name (with out the "King" part) I am rich but not wealthy. So I still work. Some days it is at home. Some days it is from far, far away. But mostly it is from this building right here . . . on the left. Right here on the left. And, since I sit in a chair in front of a computer most of my 8+ hours, I usually take a mid-day break to go walking. Yes, even when it is over 110 degrees in the shade I still go for a walk. I will admit that it is a much shorter walk when it is scorching weather out side. Twenty minutes is about all my body can stand before it begins spraying juice all over from top to bottom. So, if I wish to be less obvious than a skunk in heat, I usually trim these walks to a dryer time-frame. And, on one of these short walks I just had to take out my trusty camera and take a shot of my home-away-from-home, my snow bird home, the place I share residence with. And a lovely site it is, too. And they don't even charge me rent ... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment